The Ultimate Guide to Bike Transport: Tips for a Safe and Secure Move
The need for bike transport arises when you are moving from one city to another. It is not virtually possible to drive down to a new location with your bike. You will require the services of a motorcycle relocation company who will do all the necessary stuff for you. Make sure that the motorcycle relocation company that you hire knows the job and does the work seamlessly for you.
Mentioned below are some tips for Safe and Secure Bike Shifting:
- Plan Early- It always pays to plan early, when you have time on hand. First, is that you will not have to bear any extra charges for shifting at the last moment. Your bike transport will be done on time and you will not face any kind of inconvenience when you reach the new destination. When things are not planned properly, you will have issues cropping up later on. Planning relocation is harder than you anticipate. You not only have to move your vehicle but also other important belongings. So, hiring an expert for the same truly makes a lot of sense.
- Be Ready With Documentation- There is a lot of documentation that needs to be in place if you wish the bike parcel to be done. From the no objection certificate to the RTO form28, emission test certification, the insurance policy of the bike, bike registration document, etc. A bike parcel company will make certain that all this documentation is ready and in order so that you do not face any kind of hassle when you reach the new destinations.
- Get Rid of Any Lose Parts or Spares- When you are providing your bike to a bike relocation company for moving, you should remove all the spare parts or any kind of loose attachments on your bike. Failure to do so can cause problems. There can be damage done to the loose parts. For example, if there is an extra carrier or mirror fitted to your bike, you should get it removed so that it does not get spoilt during transit.
- Checking the Tyre Pressure and Fuel- The tires of your bike should have normal pressure and the fuel tank should be filled to the quarter level. If you have more fuel-filled or tires have more pressure it will make your bike heavier, thus making it tougher to move the bike from one place to another. It will also cost more.
- Inspect Your Bike- Inspect your bike properly. Click pictures os that if any problem comes up or there is any kind of damage you have proof to show. One should be extremely vigilant. Even though the bike relocation companies take care of a lot of things, the owner should not leave it all on them. Be cautious as at end of the day, it is your vehicle and it is you who hols complete responsibility for the same. The insurance papers should be in order. Always include insurance cost in your transit fee. When people do not include insurance charges, any kind of loss that happens during transit has to be borne by them. So, even if it makes your bike transport a little costlier you must go in for insurance cover.
- Provide Clear Instructions- If you have any specific instructions, you must communicate them clearly to the bike moving company. As a matter of fact, you must provide them in writing, this will prevent any kind of problem later on. We cannot avoid any unforeseen things. But it is vital that you take all steps that are within your control to ensure the safety of your bike. It is better to be cautious beforehand than to repent your decisions after a problem has hit. Technology is doing wonders. You can now even track the movement of your bike using GPS trackers. If the transport company provides such an option you should avail of it. It will enable you to know the exact whereabouts of your vehicle.
So, these are some tips that you should consider when you are hiring services from a bike transport company. It is vital to take a free quote beforehand so that you know exactly how much you need to pay. This will avoid any kind of confusion or conflict later on.
For the bike, car, or home relocation hire expert services from carbikemovers.com. With them, you can have hassle free and affordable shifting. All you need to do is to furnish them with details about the requirement you have and they will get back to you with available options. They even have options such as less than 7 days, 7 to 20 days, and more than 20 days. Also, provide details as regards from which destination you are shifting and to which destination you will be finally moving.